Does music move you?
“Music moves me – to laugh or sing or cry. Music moves me – to reach up to the sky. Music can do what you want it to, no matter who you are.”
It is amazing how sounds, rhythms, and music can take over your thinking, your feeling, your doing.
- What songs move you?
- Are there songs that make you sad?
- Are there songs that bring you joy or make you laugh out loud?
- Are there songs or sounds that put you at ease and make you relax?
- Do you play a certain song or beat before going out or performing?
- Do you use music and sounds to charge your thoughts, emotions, and behaviours?